These rules are to benefit everyone so as to improve the safety and standards for all.
- All weekly rents are due between Sunday and Wednesday, in advance.
- All monthly rents are due between the 28th and the 5th of each month end, in advance.
- All straw/shavings and feedstuff must be purchased from the farm shop when available.
- No children under the age of 13 are allowed on the yard without the supervision of a parent or responsible guardian.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Do not mount or ride you horse/pony in the stable buildings as concrete can be slippery.
- Riding hats must be worn at all times when riding and lunging, or helping in the indoor or outdoor arenas.
- If you damage the shower or solarium please inform David immediately - don't leave it for someone else to find when they want to use the shower/solarium. Please clean up after use!
- For safety reasons, a horse/pony is not to be tied up outside their stable.
- You must keep your stable and surrounding areas clean at all times, especially after picking out hooves. Please clean up immediately.
- Only one storage box to be kept outside each stable. It must be kept tidy with nothing kept on top of it.
- Tack rooms are to be kept tidy at all times.
- All foodstuffs must be kept in bins to deter vermin.
- Do not use other people's horses/ponies, or enter their stables, unless you are authorized to do so.
- Do not use other people's belongings without their permission.
- Wheel-barrows, forks, brushes, etc must be put back when you have finished using them and not left outside your stable. Please empty your wheel-barrow and if you spill muck please pick it up.
- When bringing horses/ponies in from the field please shut the gate behind you - even if the field is empty.
- Riding hats must be worn by people under the age of 18 to bring in and turn out horses/ponies from the field.
- Do not leave a horse/pony in the field by itself - please bring it in and inform David. If you have a problem with the horse/pony please ask for help.
- Should your horse/pony do any droppings outside the yard, please pick them up.
- All children under the age of 13 must be supervised at all times.
- Riding hats must be worn at all time, in all disciplines.
- Please respect others in the arenas.
- No jumping whilst others are riding.
- All jumping equipment must be put away after use and any breakages reported to David.
- All droppings to be picked up before you leave.
- Do not let your horse/pony roll as it makes the surface unsafe.
- No lunging in the outdoor arena.
- No person is to give lessons without the consent of the management.
- On show days please load/unload at the rear of the premises.
- Keys are available if you have an early start or late finish.
- To open or close up - please inform David.